Applications for Energy Catalyst Round 10 now open
Organisations can apply for a share of up to £10 million in total across the 3 stages, to create new or improved clean energy access in sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia or the Indo-Pacific regions.
- Competition opens: Monday 27 February 2023
- Competition closes: Wednesday 28 June 2023 12:00pm
Applicants are accepted from anywhere in the world provided that they have a project admin lead based in the UK.
We welcome applications from Early, Mid & Late-stage companies.
For more information on how to apply access the relevant links below:
- focus on improving energy access in official development assistance (ODA) eligible countries in sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia and Indo-Pacific regions
- have a technology or business model which is affordable, reliable and low carbon
- consider the role of gender equality and social inclusion (GESI)
Projects can cover feasibility studies, industrial research or experimental development.
Stay on top of the latest Energy Catalyst news and Round 10 information via our LinkedIn page